This week end a bunch of the youth went to youth convention (which i know u guys all know but i'm pretending that u don't so i get to explain everything!) and it was rele fun! the speaker guy was rele rele good and deep and funny and he had some pretty awesome points! then the band shacha (pronounced sha-ca, the hebrew name for crying out in worship) was amazing! i didn't like all the styles they did but they were still rele good! and rachel should learn to play the drums like their amazing drummer! o my goodness he was amazing! so yeah, it was pretty cool and now i'm kinda tired so i think i'll go now! i'll cu guyses in the mornin! (p.s. sry u couldn't come brooke, derek, and nathan! we missed u guys! it wasn't the same with out u!)
How To Test Golf Cart Batteries With Multimeter
2 years ago

11 comments:
It was a total BLAST! I really liked the speaker too, he was funny and he had some really great lessons about how we as Christians need to be more than just standing on the side lines types... Remember that joke he told? "Why doesn’t Piglet have any friends? Cuz he plays with Pooh!" LOL!!! So I know you are tired Emma cuz I am exhausted too, but why did you not take the time to mention your "Stalker"? LOL!
sounds like fun
why carol? because i knew u would have that covered! lol!
ya the convention was the bomb! ya, we missed u guys! well, c u lata!
Well, I will leave filling in the details to you Emma... ;) Just remember your Dad WILL KILL any guy who oversteps his bounds with you, so I am not worried that the guy followed you, like EVERYWHERE you went! ;)
u guys rele exagerated the WHOLE thing! but whatever! it was rele funny! thanx for coming and helping out! it was awesome! c u soon!
I will see you tomorrow girlfriend! Hey your Mom and I were going to see if you could watch the kids tomorrow (maybe during nap time to make it easier) our toes are in serious need of a pedicure and I need some winter calouses sloughed off ASAP! ;) So would you be up for that?
ok well that was an interesting time
Emma sandwitch!!!!! jk
at laeast you dod not mention Mr. Collins
colton told EVERYONE at school to day
I am so confused Emma?? Could you explain to me in some more detail??
Post a Comment