Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Payback!(not my idea!)

vada had the amazing idea that i should just come up with more blackmail pics of nathan because he wouldn't remove the horrible pic of me from his blog so here they are!(it's nice when ur dad's the youth guy and he has pics of pretty much all the youth! hehehe!)





5 comments:

vAdA said...

You took my advice?....sweeet!! I feel smart!!
and...Wow...those are pretty creepy. Sorry Nathan but its true. lol. If you rele think about it...that was only like a year or two ago! Weird...and he hasnt even changed much! lol! Just kidding!

Carol said...

I still think he is handsome, but I use to change his diaper and powder his bottom so I am kinda super partial to him! ;)

vAdA said...

LOLAMEP!! ur hilarious Carol! Well, i just read this post again....and wat do u mean it wasnt ur idea?! OK....It was my idea...but ur the one who did it! I mean....who listens to me?!? Nathan.....i had nothin to do with it!! lol. ttyl!

Brooke said...

Vada will make up your mind! JK! But I do have to agree with Vada, Nathan, those pictures a pretty creepy!

dominique sambrano said...

wow emma when i first saw it i did not see the subject.. so the thought that ran through my ead was wow she really is completely obsessed but jk jk jk =]