Saturday, April 12, 2008

SUPRIZE!

today we all went to the brauneises house and did a suprize party for derek! it was a TOn of fun! we played capture the flag and ultimate at the park (which totally rocked! but it was SOOO hot!!!) and then we went tback to the house (getting drenched in sprinklers on the way!) and played i've never! it was awesome! i fell over in this one chair along with almost EVERYONE else! it was rele fun and i hope u (derek) had a great time also! :)

5 comments:

vAdA said...

Ya, it was totall awesome! I think derek rele had a blast! The look on hois face when he opened the door to see you u, nathan and I was priceless!!! Well, c u tomorrow!!!

Naylor said...

i didnt fall over in the chair. HA! poor adam got pushed lol

vAdA said...

ya i didnt fall over either......in the words of nathan....SKILLZZZZ! lol.

Brooke said...

yeah poor adam that was so not nice of Derek to push him. But i still think he had fun!! I had a lot of fun, to bad eli couldn't come! :)

Pansy said...

yeah I had alot of fun. thanks