Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rewinding Time

today i was on gmail and there was this "time changer" thing so i clicked on the link. gmail has set they're emails up now so you can send an email with the time set to several hours, days, or any amount of time back to april 2004! isn't that horrible! this one guy said that he no longer had to worry about doing the right thing 'cause he just had to change the time! i couldn't believe it! another guys said that he was in on this first come first serve email contest and he changed the time so he was the first to respond even though someone else had already on the tickets! thats pretty lame if you ask me!i know that i've blogged like 3 times today but i finished my school by like 9 and then went to the park and have had nothing else to do all day! @ 3 i'm going to babysit catherine until six so yeah! hope you guys r having a GREAT day! i think i'm gonna put same random funny quotes on here so umm here they r!

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped. (LUV IT!)

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! (so true!)

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think. (LOL!!!)

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson (lacey i thought of you when i picked out all of these femenist quotes!)

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted! (hahahaFHLT! u remember lacey and vada?)

What you call dog with no legs?
Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams (ouch! i do that but not on purpose!)

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? (my thoughts exactly! JK!)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. (LACEY!)

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. (this one is my favorite!)

If your wife wants to learn to drive, don't stand in her way.

Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable. - Mrs. White, (Clue 1985) (LOLAMEP!!!)

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits Hes lost?

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. A. Whitney Brown

Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain. Lily Tomlin

"Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway." - Joey Adams (HA)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein (true, true! times fast when you're havin flies!)

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together." (may the force be with u!)

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement. (like mine!!!)

Whatever it is -- I didn't do it! (i've heard that So many times!)

This is a quantum car. I don't know where I am, but I'm going really fast.

Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.

Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

hope u guys enjoyed the fruit of my lazy and bord filled day! c y'al 2morrow night!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Emma i luv it!!! I LUV THOES QUOTES ALL OF UM!!! They are so true and really funny!!! I think you should do that more often and post just random commments! Its really funny to watch them!!

Pansy said...

I can't believe that you fell for that dumb trick that gmail did. But don't worry I fell for their one last year.ttyl ttfn

emmajess said...

what? it isn't a trick! it a deal where if you forget to send an email to someone or something you just change the time you sent it back a couple of hours and yeah! it's stupid

vAdA said...

I rele like all those quotes! HILARIOUS! Well, c u tomorrow!

vAdA said...

Umm...nice pic of Derek and Nathan?.....lol.