yesterday after i finished my school work we went to the park with carol and gracie and hung out there for a while and then ate our lunch! afterwards me and carol went to the mall and got these stick on nose rings and it was rele funny! they were SO cute though! i think it would be rele fun to get a real one sometime but proly not for a couple years or so! then last nite my parents went to see expelled and me and carol watched the rest of the kids! we had pizza and then made the most humungous bannana splitz EVER! they were pretty much amazing! @ about 9 i'm suppose to go help move some stuff from this basement and then i gues i'll go to church an hang out until stuff 2nite! i rele hope we play out side! we should play some other new random game! YEAH! well i guess i'll go now and umm, i don't rele know what i'm gonna do now but i better go do it! b u guyses 2nite!
How To Test Golf Cart Batteries With Multimeter
2 years ago

3 comments:
Yesterday was a BLAST! I see you did not write about our new softball team and how you and your mom will be the “stars” ;) Hey , I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your nose ring it looks absolutely ADORABLE! But, quit telling people I bought them for ya cuz I am just about to be a leader at my first youth trip with you guys, and we would not want to scare any parents before we even get started! ;) Anyway, you know that I use to have a real nose ring, (at the same time I was the Children’s Minister at my church) and I think that as long as it is done for fun and not with a rebellious spirit it is fine. Besides, God looks at your heart not your nose…. Lucky for me cuz I gots a big o’l nose! ;0)
ya. u and ur stupid nose ring stickerz drove lacey BANANAS!! She thought that u actually got it done cuz thats wat eli said....so for hours!....she was whinning and begging and yelling and throwing a FIT over it! o my! she was "green with envy" as my mom would say. c u tonite!:)
i feel bad now! i'm gonna bring the extra nose rings to church 2nite so then me and lace can have nose rings for one nite! then maybe she'll forgive me!
Post a Comment