i don't rele have anything so say (which is deffinatly a first!) so i thought i would have my turn of posting interesting photos of eveyone else! IT'S MY TURN!
Mmm! Yummy!
Say what?
Huh? (sorry brooke i couldn't resist!)
That was a FUN day!
Say cheese!
Lacey says hi!
(hehehe! this is fun!)
i know u hate this pic vada but i think it's rele cute! so there!
Don't worry nathan, i didn't forget you!
How To Test Golf Cart Batteries With Multimeter
2 years ago

6 comments:
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I LOOOOOOOOVE THE PIC OF NATHAN!!! Lacey and I were looking at them together and wen it came to nathans were cracked up!!! Thats AWESOME!!! Sry nathan...but that is hilarious! and that pic of me is NOT cute! lol. ttyl! how was church tonite?
Love the pic of nathan. Friggin hilarious!!!! lol... take a BEEG breath!
Sorry Nathan, ut I am going to have to agree with Lacey and Vada, that picture of you is so funny!!! Was that at the Youth VBS??? Emma, who in the world is that blond with the glasses??? She is so ugly!!! (I hate those pictures, but I guess its pay back for the pitctures I posted) See you all on Wednesday!!
soooooo funny
yeah, that was @ youth vbs like 2 years ago! LOL! and the pics of u rnt even that bad! i think some of em r cute! much better than the ones u posted of me!!!
lol! u guys make me laugh! LOL!
Post a Comment