sorry brooke but your brother requested blonde jokes on his blog so i thought i'd post a bunch of em! enjoy!
There was this bar and in the bar there was a magic mirror.
If you told a lie it would suck you in.
One day a brunette walked into this bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.
The next day a redhead walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.
Then the next day a blond walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think...' and it sucked her in.
What do you do if a blonde throws a pin at you? Run - she is still holding the grenade!
Why did the blonde burn her ear? The phone rang while she was ironing!
How do you make a blonde laugh on a Wednesday? Tell her a joke on a Monday!
How do you make a blondes eyes shine bright? Shine a torch in her ear!
What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant!
What do smart blondes and UFOs have in common? You always hear about them but never see any!
What do you call a blonde standing between two brunettes? A mental block!
What do you call 100 blondes standing ear to ear? A wind tunnel!
I looked into a blonde's eyes, but all I saw was the back of her head!
What do you call a blonde with half a brain? Gifted!
What do blondes and beer bottles have in common? They are both empty from the neck up!
Did you hear about the blonde with tire marks on her back? She crawled across the street when the sign said "DON'T WALK".
A blonde tried to blow up her husband's car, but burned her lips on the tailpipe.
Want to know how to amuse a blonde for hours? Write please turn over on both sides of the paper!
And remember... smart blondes have dark roots!
If a blonde and a brunette fell off a building, who would hit the ground first?
The brunette - the blonde would have to stop for directions!
The assistant asked the blonde if she would like her pizza cut into six pieces or twelve.
"Six please" she said, "I could never eat twelve!"
Two blondes were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their car with a coat hanger.
First Blonde:
"I can't seem to get this door unlocked!
Second Blonde:
Well you better hurry up. It's starting to rain and the top is down!
A blonde was driving down the road listening to the radio and was quite upset when she heard blonde joke after blonde joke. A little way down the road, she saw another blonde out in a field rowing a boat. The blonde stopped her car and angrily jumped out yelling, "You dumb blonde bimbo! It's blondes like you that give the rest of us a bad name! If I could swim I'd come out there and give you what's coming to you!"
A blonde and a redhead went to the bar after work for a drink, and sat on stools watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge, and the blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump.
Sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead $50. The redhead said,
"I can't take this, you're my friend."
But the blonde insisted saying,
"No. A bet's a bet."
Then the redhead said
"Listen, I have to tell you that I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money."
The blonde replied
"Well, so did I, but I didn't think he would jump again!"
A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided to have her hair she would look like a brunette.
When she had brown hair, she decided to take a drive in the country.
After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought,
"Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"
She got out and walked over to the farmer and said,
"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"
The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try.
The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, "157."
The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.
Before she left, farmer walked up to her and said.
"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"
Three blonde friends died together in a car wreck. They found themselves standing in front of the pearly gates with St. Peter. He told them that before they could enter heaven, they had to tell him what Easter was about.
The first blonde said, "Easter is a big holiday where we give thanks, have a big feast and eat turkey."
"Nooooo," said St. Peter. "You don't get in."
The second blonde said, "Easter is the holiday that we celebrate Jesus' being born of the virgin and give gifts to each other."
"Nooooo," said St. Peter. "You don't get in, either."
The third blonde said, "Well, I know what Easter is all about. Easter is a Christian holiday which coincides with the Jewish Passover. After Jesus celebrated Passover with His disciples, He was betrayed by Judas and turned over to the Romans. They crucified Him on a cross. After He died, they buried him in a tomb and put a huge boulder in front of it."
"Very good!" said St. Peter.
The blonde continued. "Now, every year, the Jews roll the stone away and Jesus comes out. If He sees his shadow, we have 6 more weeks of basketball."
St. Peter fainted
A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
"Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."
She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams and so on it goes.
The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette are you?"
She says, "No, I'm really a blonde."
"I thought so," he says. "Your finger is broken."
again sorry brooke! you're not a true blonde, well u can be and so can i but that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with our hair color! hope you liked the jokes!
How To Test Golf Cart Batteries With Multimeter
2 years ago

4 comments:
those were funny! i didnt read all of em but the ones i read were pretty funny! ttyl.
THOES WERE SO FUNNY!!!!!
THose are funny! and ii almost gave derek somee but they werent the cleanest jokes! so..... YEAH ! you have to look at the video that sais "this will make you laugh"fo the titl! Its is FUNNY!!!!!
Post a Comment