Friday, July 18, 2008

Youth Camp!

i jus got back from youth camp and it was a blast! YEAH! i'm kinda sad it's over but i'm also rele glad to b back! my favorite part was proly the music! that was amazing! i'm gonna look up some of the songs for praise team!! YES!!! so it was an awesome week! but evry1 missed brooke and derek! :( can't wait 2 c u guys! ttyl!

6 comments:

Amanda (B-HAM) said...

HECK YESS!!
Youth Camp was a blast!!
:]
I enjoyed it alot..
Hope fully I'll see you tomarrow..
I HAVE to chose between seeing it in I-MAX in spokane tomarrow or seeing it with you and seth :[ haha
And Nathan..oh and maybe Colton HA!
ILY EMMOOOOOO

dominique sambrano said...

psh yes it was. i changed my address to dominiquesrandomness.blogspot.com so yeah

Tori said...

Sweetness glad you had fun!

Carol said...

WooHooo! Glad you had a great time! You will have to fill me in on more details since I was not cool enough to go! ;)

Brooke said...

Whats up with the whole movie thing B-ham?? Glad you back Emma, I missed you all too! :P

vAdA said...

ya it was rele fun!!!!!!!!!