this morning around 6:50ish my mom walks in my room and say "hey emma, grab ur glasses someone left u a present out side!" so i walk out on our porch and someone had tp'd our house and on our front doon there was a sign and it said "skilzzz"! i wonder who did that? so my parent went out to coffe and i cleaned it up! fun rite? but they did do a rele good job! the worst part of it was proly the tree! that took a while! o well! it was funny though that the only time someone actually succedes in tping out house without my mom waking up it's for me and not my dad! GRRR! jk! now the skillzzz sign is up in my room until i can come up with a plan to get SOMEONE back!
i can't wait till the swim party l8r! YEAH! hope 2 c u all there! ttyl!
How To Test Golf Cart Batteries With Multimeter
2 years ago

5 comments:
NICE!! Gee...wonder who did THAT?!? lol. well, sry u were the one to clean up :(. ill c u soon! :P
Yeah, totally not obvious!! But hey that is pretty funny! I am sorry that you had to clean it up though, I would hate to have that job!! I will see you at the swim party! I can't wait!! :p
Im ganna leave you a really short and pointless comment..Like you do to mine Every TIME I BLOG!!
UHHMM SO HERE IT GOES:
WOW! Im excited for youth camp!
:]
geezz i wonder who did that =] well i know that you will have an easy time getting the non skillzzed person back. see you tomorrow
Post a Comment