Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Reunion!

i jus got back from our family renunion and it was pretty awesome! we did some hot tubbing and mini golf and some bocce ball! it was pretty much awesome!!! we also played balderdash which got rele interesting! WOW! and then this morning around 7:20 rachel and nathan started texting me cause they showed up for praise team and there wasn't any! Oops! so they woke me up and then i fell back asleep and woke up around 10:30ish! i haven't slept in that late in MONTHS! no joke! i must hav been pretty tired! so yeah! i miss everyone from mission trip though! i went from hanging with u guys 24/7 to not! and now i'm rele bored! well i guess i'll c u guyses l8r! ttyl!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I can't wait to see your smiling face! And I have something SOOOO FUNNY to tell you! ;)

Brooke said...

Oh....I feel so loved!! I missed you on Sunday!! Our sunday school class went to starbucks....it was so much fun!! Sounds like you had an awesome family reunion!! But I am glad you are back!