first off i want to thank u guys for praying for me and my group! it went rele well and even after we were rele late we still got on the plane WITH our lugage! YEAH! this weekend was a blast and rele neat! it was so different from anything i've done but it was amazing! there wasn't a leader telling everyone to do and there wasn't a band rocking out either! there was a big projector that would lead us in worship and then the bads were behind this partition thing so noone ever found out who was back there! but they were rele good whoever it was! even though the paradise thing went to like midnight we left around 4 cause we were so burnt and hot and tired! kansas is just as hot if not hotter than here plus TONS of humidity! crazy! but it was rele fun! and i got a lot out of it! so that's about it for me, how about u guys? since i was gone i HAVE to know what u guys did over the weekend and sunday and stuff! i don't like being "out of the loop"! it drives me CRZY!!! so u guys should fill me in! i should proly go now considering i'm suppose to be doing school work! c u guys 2morrow! YEAH!
(ps i did miss u guys!!!!)
How To Test Golf Cart Batteries With Multimeter
2 years ago

7 comments:
WE didn't do anything!! Well, can't say that for every one else, but for me and my brother, nothing happened that is extremly exciting!!
OK Emma, I know you are tired, but I still have no idea what you did or what you learned or anything. The only thing I know that I did not already know is that the bands played behind a screen. How was the prayer? What did you guys pray for? How did God speak to your heart? What did you learn?
Remember book reports and how you are suppose to tell it like no one who reads your report ever even heard of the book? Yeah, Well write a post like that. I want to know your heart.
OK, so put your school work down (tell yer Mom I said it was OK) and start your post over... =)
Nothing happened back here at home that could be near as interesting as the amazing weekend you had! ;)
stuff.
I am done with SCHOOL before you..... I don't mean to brag or anything I just thought you should know.
ya, TOTALLY not bragging derek! lol. well, we didnt do anything either. i wasnt there on sunday so i cant fill u in on what happened. sry. i cant wait to see u 2morrow...its been forver!!
i am glad you had a funn time and got a nice tan. well i had fun hangin with yours and carols family on memorial day (including mine)too bad you weren't there it would of been even more fun=]
AWESOME! Glad you has a good time! It's way too bad you couldn't come to my house that would have been a blast! =]
-Tori
Post a Comment