GRRR! i just had rele long post all typed out and it was rele good and then i hit the post button and BAM it was gone! it said there was an error and now i'm sad! :( so this might not be as long or as good as the original post but i'll try! so last nite dominique was gonna come over and spend the nite and carol was like u guys should spend the nite @ my house instead! so we did and is rocked! so ate pizza cookie dough!and watched pirates 2 and then for breakfast ate leftover pizza YUM! then we went swimming for about 2 hours! (after getting the opening time wrong and getting there too early, leaving and saying hi to steve @ work, and coing back) then dominique had to leave so i came home too! :( thanx for such a great time carol! ur a rockstar!!! so then i layed out in my backyard and read a book and i guess i was out there too long cause now i'm a little on the redish side! o well, at least i'm not white anymore! i'm gonna go now! so c u guyses 2morrow!
How To Test Golf Cart Batteries With Multimeter
2 years ago

11 comments:
emma... not white! i have a hard time beliving that!jk emma! see u at church tomorrow!
I had tons of fun with you guys too! It is not often that I get to eat pizza for dinner, then breakfast then again for lunch and with cookie dough for dessert too! I can't imagine why I am craving a nice big salad right now.... =) And thanks for washing my car!
Yeah, Emma, what Brandon said!! I can't even picture you white at all!! Its all in your head!!
yeah
that was allot o fun. you knida are a little red though =]
sounds like fun!!! 2 bad carol does'nt take me and nathan out!!!!!!! lol, see u guys tonight!
sounds like you had a BLAST! and your hair is short! it looks good
thanx tori! i just got it cut and i luv it!!! and eli, she JUST took u guys out! :P
ya, sounds like you had fun....except for the sun burn! OUCH! lol. well, c u lata!
Well Em, I just have to tell ya that Jamie and I were talking about yer new haircut today and we both love it. We only wished we were as cute as you so we could sport such a SASSY do! Your hair ROCKS!
i haven't been taken out with carol even ones! i feel so left out!
Post a Comment