so today me and my brother, brooke and derek and a bunch of other ppl went on this hanford reach boat tour thing! and the tour was absolutely boring and most of what the guide said wasn't relevant to the hanfor reach anyways so yeah! but since it was pointless me, brooke, derek and montana had a TON of fun hanging out and taking pics! so i though i'd post some and if i can a video or 2! YEAH! well i've been trying and i can't get my pics to upload right so yeah! :( i guess i'll try l8r! c u guyses next wednesday! miss u!
How To Test Golf Cart Batteries With Multimeter
2 years ago

7 comments:
Don't tell me that *sniff*!! I am going to have to survive a whole Monday with Derek and Montana, what ever am I going to do?? Oh well I hope that you have a blast in Kansas!!
Yeah I totally have to agree with you, the boat tour was pretty boring but hanging out with Montana and Derek was the best part, they are too funny!
ummmmm...brooke? monday is memorial day! it's a 3 day weekend! guess u forgot! lol! jk! that's funny! that's why paradise is this weekend! cause nobody in their right mind has school! YEAH! instead i'll b on a plane! o joy! actually i luv flying so yeah! i'll stop rambling and go now! ttyl!
I don't think any place could be considered "boring" when you and Brooke are together! I am sure you spiced up the ride for more people than you realize ;) GOOD FOR YOU TWO!
ya, totally agree! lol. well, i forgot about our 3-day weekend also! YESSSSSSSSSS! thats SICK!!
PLEASE DON'T PUT THE PICTURES ON YOU BLOG!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO. Yeah it pretty much was boring. it was fun though
sry derek but since i already mentioned them i'm going to b pestered until they're up! besides they rnt bad they're just funny! :O)
Luv the pictures that you took Emma, they all were really funny, except the ones of me!
Post a Comment