Sunday, March 30, 2008

O my goodness!

WOW! today my family (minus Eden) went to "eatza pizza" with carol, gracie and nathan! it was pretty fun but at the end of lunch eli and nathan went and got almost 900 tickets! and guess what they spent them on! they got some candy, a weird key chain and then....wait for it....it's pretty much the most freakish thing ever...........................they each got a little container shaped like a toilet and inside of it was this putty stuff! it was discusting! the worst part was when you put the putty over the cover of the toilet container and pushed down...EW! it made a horrendous noise! people started leaving from the tabels around us! NO JOKE! it was...interesting! but i do have to admit, i was laughing histerically the ENTIRE time! sad but true! i can't rele explain the rest exept WOW and LOLAMEP!!!! so yeah! c u all 2night!

6 comments:

vAdA said...

lol...sounds like fun! ya...nathan and eli are very....interesting wen u put the together....lol. jk. Well, ill c u lata!
Vada

Brooke said...

HA!! Thats 2 funny! Hay, you havn'y posted about what happened last night during the church service, I am sure that is worth telling others about!!

vAdA said...

wat happend at church!?? Now i want to kno!!!!

Pansy said...

I so wish that I was there!!!!!!! I wan't to go to eatza pizza or how ever ya spell that. Oh My birthday is a Tuesday!!!!! April 15 YEAH!!!!! Well I better get going.

lacey lou said...

Farts are funny, what happened at church?

Naylor said...

good times, good times