Sunday, February 17, 2008

Actual bad news!

:( this really is bad news! the brauneises r leaving! *sniff* and we will al miss them! but i hope you guys have an awesome time down there and make even better friends than you did up here (even though i'm not sure how that is possible,LOL) anywho just wanted to say i'll miss you and that i know you guys are doing what God wants you to because everyone is praying for you and i know you guys were praying and i know that God will bless your choise to follow his! :)

4 comments:

vAdA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vAdA said...

omg! im sooo sad that they are moving!! but like you said, I kno that God has a plan for them down there....but we will still miss u like CRRAAAZZZYYYY!! i wub ya,
vada

Anonymous said...

Yumm, you guys...I am still here! I havn't left yet, and you guys are going to make me cry!! :)
Brooke

Pansy said...

you are going to make pansy crie